Ring Size Guide
How to measure your ring size?
1. Cut a strip of paper or a piece of string. The paper should be no wider than (2 cm) and at least (10 cm) long.
2. Wrap the paper or string around the base of the finger to be sized. Make sure the measurement is snug, but not too tight.
3. Mark the string or paper where it completes the circle.
4. Take the length of the paper or string measurement. Measure from the beginning to the mark with a ruler or tape measure.
5. Compare the measurement to the table below